Gia Bath & Body Works- Cocoa Body Butter: Review + How to use

Hey everyone! I hope you all doing great. :D



Today I'm going to review and tell how to use Gia Bath & Body Works Cocoa Body Butter. I know you must be well known of this brand. Well! I totally love its products as these are home made and with lots of love by the lady.

Read on for the review. I'm so excited. :D ^_^

So, lets have a look at the product first. :D



As per for this product, I received it as a gift along with other goodies as well when I won the giveaway hosted by Ritu Ragput from The Indian Beauty Blog. So I have many other stuff that I am going to review very soon on my future blog posts, do check them out as well. :D ^_^ And in my previous posts, I reviewed its Chocolate Body Scrub, you can read it here. :D



GIA BATH & BODY WORKS IN BRIEF: Its a brand committed in making handcrafted luxurious treats to pamper your skin. They make skin care products by carefully choosing the ingredients and creating attractive body treats with unique designs and textures. The products include are soaps, body butters, body scrub, fragrances/ essential oils, etc. The products doesn't contain any harmful chemicals or fillers to bulk out products. 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT: It is a body butter that leaves your skin smooth and nourished. The ingredients are very natural so it won't harm your skin and your skin won't feel allergic. And its fragrance, GOSH!!!! I just loved it. You enter completely in a different world, because the product is so nice and awesome. Body butters are used to make your skin flawless, but this body butter will make you fall in love with it and yourself.



INGREDIENTS: Cocoa butter, jojoba oil, vitamin E.

DIRECTIONS:

  • Take a shower.
  • Apply on wet (take the product as required).
  • Take a final rinse and dab your body dry.
PACKAGING: The packaging has been kept very simple and elegant yet attractive. The body butter has been kept inside this white plastic container (in the image below). For more protection the product is been covered by a shiny plastic butter paper which is then sealed by the main cap of the container. On the cap, you could see the logo of the company with some necessary details about the product and directions to use.


QUANTITY and PRICE:
  • 100 grams for INR-Rs. 300/-
  • 200 grams for INR-Rs. 590/-
PROS:
  • It contains Vitamin E, well its an awesome thing for the skin.
  • Leaves your skin smooth.
  • Keeps your skin nourished.
  • The fragrance is really nice and sweet.
  • Jojoba oil and cocoa butter leaves your skin healthy and moisturized.
  • Perfect for all skin types.
  • No harmful chemicals, it means no harm to your skin.
  • Very easy and simple to use.
  • Travel friendly.
CONS: None. :D

RATINGS: 5/5

MY SUGGESTIONS: As you can see the ratings above, it means I'm in love with this product and I would definitely going to recommend this to all the pretty ladies like you. Do give it a try! Its worth using this product that will make your skin smooth and moisturized with an amazing fragrance, which is so tempted. Whenever I use this product, people do ask me, why I'm smelling so gorgeously today? :p
Yes, It is a must have for you. Go grab it. 

How to buy? What are the other products? Where to buy? And for so many similar queries, you can get your answers and other details here. :D ^_^ 


Do share your views on this body butter in the comments below. 

Have you tried it? If yes, then what is your take on this product? If not, 
will you give it a try?


As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.

Come and be my friend on social networks


XOXO

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! :D ^_^

Disclaimer: I got this product in a gift mail that I won in one of the blog posts from The Indian Beauty Blog hosted by Ritu Rajput. 


Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. I wud want to try their soaps some day.. nice review Kannu.,. this is a must try in winters :)
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank uu di... yes do try them.. you'll surely love them.. :D

      Delete
  2. Nice review hun...I so want to try Gia bath & Body Work products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank uuu di... u must try them.. these are really awesome products ^_^ :D

      Delete
  3. i am following u on GFC..hope to see u in my space soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure sweety.. thanks a lot for ur support.. xoxo

      Delete
  4. Looks quite lovely! I would love to try this! Loved the review kannu! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you di.. glad you liked it.. even i love their products.. very nice.. <3

      Delete
  5. Nicely Reviewed Girl :)
    I have been using it and loving it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so much di...
      even i'm loving it... <3

      Delete