My Envy Box June 2015: Review, Products/ Samples, Swatch

Hey everyone! I hope you all doing great and thanks for your visit!

So, I finally managed to buy my first ever ‘My Envy Box’ and I'm totally drooling over it. The bright orange box is super gorgeous and sexy to look at. I was more excited because I purchased this box in the month of my mother’s birthday. Woot woot!! And I think I’d be the last one to talk about June month’s My Envy Box but still at least I managed to do so. Without further ado, let’s jump on the products I got in my box.



Price: Rs. 850/- for 1 month; 15% off code: ENVYHCP 

Availability: Online; subscribe here

My Envy Box: For those who are not aware with this amazing box, let me tell you that My Envy Box is a beauty subscription box wherein you get minimum of 5 deluxe sized samples from international/ luxury and amazing brands.

Products I got: The main part and I’m damn excited; let’s proceed!



Kerastase Elixir Ultime Oils: These oils really work great! These really give beautiful nourishment to your hair and it won’t disappoint you. The fragrance is beautiful too and best part; suitable to all hair types.




Price & quantity: Rs. 2450/- for 125 ml

Estee Lauder Pleasures: Oh gosh the fragrance is divine and lavish. I'm already falling in love with this scent and finished with half of this cute little bottle. It is just amazing and if you are looking for lavish scents; this is just for you.



Price & quantity: Rs. 7000/- for 100 ml; Rs. 5000/- for 50 ml

Nation Meditate Hand Cream- Pink Lotus: Thank god I got a hand cream in this box; I needed one. It has amazing fragrance and the cream nourishes your skin well. It absorbs really fast and lasts for long.



Price & quantity: Rs. 595/- for 100 ml

Catrice Smokey Eyes Pencil- Bluency Tunes: This product won me over! Full size product in my first Envy Box; so happy. The texture, color, pigmentation, and everything is just amazing. I simply love the shade and it is not too expensive as well.



Price & quantity: Rs. 365/- for 1.1g

Hedonista Face Souffle: Another full size product I got in My Envy Box. The yummy fragrance of chocolate is so delicious; I literally wanted to eat this stuff. But coming back to this product; it cleanses your skin well and add glow to it. It is perfect for sensitive skin; and I do have sensitive skin. Yuppie! 



Price & quantity: Rs. 1650/- for 115g

Swatch: In the image below.


Pros:
  • Travel friendly
  • Budget friendly (if we look into the original prices of the products)
  • Easily available
  • Perfect beauty box for every girl
  • Quick service
  • COD option available
  • Great deals
Cons:
  • None at all!
Rating: 5/5

I completely loved ‘My Envy Box’ June 2015! I’d highly recommend you to grab this amazing beauty box and I promise you won’t be disappointed. This is a must have beauty subscription box for every beauty out there. I’ll make sure I buy this amazing box every month.

Have you tried ‘My Envy Box’? Do share your views and experiences in the comments below.

As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog.

Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful!

Post a Comment

0 Comments