Zotiqq Must Have Jewelry Subscription Box- September 2015: Review, Products

Hey guys! Hope you all doing great and thanks for your visit!


Just 2-3 days ago, I was relaxing and enjoying my days off from my office. And the doorbell rang; I was literally thinking who the hell is spoiling my resting days? But to my surprise, I saw a post man holding a cute box in his hands. And it was my Zotiqq Must Have Jewelry Subscription Box for the month of September, 2015.

I was so excited to see this month’s box as previous month’s box won my heart with such an amazing pieces, you can read about August’s Zotiqq Must Have Jewelry Subscription Box here. And now, let’s move on and see what beauties I received in this month’s box.

For those, who are not aware of Zotiqq and their subscription boxes; let me do the honors then. Zotiqq is a jewelry brand, which provides you with funky and girly accessories each month in the form of subscription boxes.

Price: Rs. 1000/- for Must Have Jewelry Subscription Box (includes free shipping)

Availability: Buy on Zotiqq's website here

Products I got: For this month, they concentrated more on the blue color, so I am obviously expecting some blue colored accessories. Let’s bleed blue!

EARRINGS:

This would be my most favorite piece from this month’s box. It seems that I’ve adorned shining stars in the form of earrings. These are so girly and look stunning. Also, the best part is, these are 2 way earrings, which can be worn from both the sides. Isn’t it amazing??? These would look good on a short dress, and I’m surely going to try this idea for sure, what about you?



RING/ BRACELET:


Now I got something funky in the form of this bracelet. It really looks stylish (as you can see in the image below). I always loved funky accessories and I think, this would surely suit me and my attitude.


NECK PIECE:

Another funky element in the box is this beautiful neck piece. They have beautifully designed this neck piece with colorful beads and other funky elements. More than me, my mom loved this neck piece and she already ordered me to keep this aside for her (for kitty party stuff you know, I love my mommy).

I totally love this month’s subscription box, totally worth the price. This is the best option for gifting purposes, so don’t waste time and make a girl feel special. As there are many Indian festivals are lined up in the upcoming months, this would be an awesome gift. Again I got an awesome voucher in this box from the Four Fountain Spa. Can’t wait for the next month’s box, yuppiiee!


Have you tried any of the jewelry subscription boxes from Zotiqq? Do share your views and experiences in the comments below.

As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog.
Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful!

Post a Comment

0 Comments