Funky Abstract Zig-Zag Nail Art!

Hey everyone! I hope you all doing great and thanks for stopping by.


As a nail art lover, I always wanted to play with striping tapes. The striping tapes are too cute, adorable and easy to handle nail art decoration. But when I started working with them, it just made me irritated. It really made difficult for me to work with. But as it is said, practice makes a person perfect, I kept trying to experiment with them and finally I achieved something, phew. Rather than discussing my sad struggling story, let’s proceed.

THINGS YOU’LL NEED:
  • Base coat
  • Top coat
  • Base color: I chose Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania Pink Champagne
  • 2nd color: I chose Nail Juice Red nail polish
  • Striping tapes
  • Scissors
  • Tweezers
VIDEO TUTORIAL:



I really hope you enjoyed this video tutorial. :D Thumbs up if you liked it and share it with your friends on social networks. ^_^
PICTORIAL:

Steps:
  • Apply base coat first
  • Apply 2 thin coats of your base color
  • Cut the striping tapes with scissors
  • Apply them on your nail as shown in the image below
  • Apply a layer of red nail polish
  • With the help of tweezers, remove the striping tapes immediately
  • Once everything dries up, apply a layer of top coat
  • Your nails are done!

I hope you found this pictorial easy to achieve this design and try out this nail art design and flaunt your beauty via nails.

If you decide to try out any of my nail art designs, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #hercreativepalace, I would love to see your recreations.

Some pictures of the finished look.
NOTD:



Do share your views on this nail art design in the comment section below. :D ^_^

As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I 
hope you liked it. Have a nice day.


Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful!

Post a Comment

0 Comments